MORPHE 35O COLLECTION



Around christmas a couple years ago I came across Morphe and in particular the 35O eyeshadow palette. Back then I started to experiment with eyeshadow and different colours as I would usually play it safe with different tones of browns. I started a MAC eyeshadow palette and decided to get the shade 'Brick Red' and was surprised as to how much I would use that shade. This is what started my obsession with warm, orange, copper eyes and if you've seen the Morphe 35O palette, that is exactly what it is.

A couple years later and I finally have my hands on the collection! I ended up buying the 35OM (all matte) and 35OS (all shimmer) palettes so I have the best of both.

The palettes contain shades from dark warm browns to bright oranges and everything in between to create looks for any occasion, day or night. My personal favourite shade across the two palettes is the shimmery copper/orange colour on the bottom right of 35OS, it was that one shade that inspired me to buy the palettes and get even more creative with my looks.


I kid you not, there hasn't been a day I haven't used any one of these palettes and they are by far the best palettes I own, especially for the price. The colours are perfect for me and you can create so many different looks using the palettes alone or together. 

I was always a bit sceptical about cheap palettes and palettes with so many colours in them but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of Morphe and in my opinion, they have better pigmentation than most eyeshadows I own, including high street and high end. 

They are difficult to get hold of but I promise it's worth the wait!

kit

1 comment:

Instagram