MAC HAUL


 Shop the post 

Recently I took a trip to London to visit the Balenciaga exhibition at the V&A. Whilst I was there, I went down the the MAC store on Carnaby street and decided to pick a few things up. 

When I went in store, I was instantly drawn to the highlighters. Whilst looking around I found a very similar highlighter to one which was sold out from a collection, however this one was even more pigmented and when looking at the name, I realised it was the highlighter i've been wanting for years but could never get my hands on! The highlighter I picked up is the MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in the shade 'Oh, Darling!' This highlighter is a beautiful peachy golden colour which I personally like to use on a day to day basis. 


My all time favourite red lipstick is MAC So Chaud and as I was almost running out, I decided to pick up a brand new tube. Oh Chaud is an orange red lipstick which has a matte finish which looks so good during the day and night whatever the occasion.


Anyone who knows me knows i'm obsessed with warm, cooper orange tones when it comes to eyeshadows but I thought I would switch it up and try some more burgundy shads as these look so nice with a dark lip. Instead of buying individual shadows, I thought I would pick up this pre made palette because the shades look so good together. The palette contains 9 eyeshadows of different finishes and textures so you could create a variety of looks with just the one palette. 


Finally, I picked up a couple backups of my MAC foundations. A couple years ago I decided to try out the MAC Face & Body foundation as I like a light coverage during the day and this foundation was perfect! It has a satin finish which I like as I feel like it looks more natural and is a build able foundation for days where I need that extra coverage. This time when I went I decided to pick up the 120ml bottle and this should last me a few years as the 50ml bottle I picked up 2 years ago is about to finish. (I'm in the shade C4)

The second foundation I picked up was the Studio Fix Fluid. This is a much fuller coverage foundation so I thought this would be great for nights out and for occasions where I want to look more put together. Again, i've used this foundation for a couple years and I do like it, the only thing is it doesn't come with a pump so I need to go purchase one as its just easier. I got this foundation in the shade NC35.

That's all for this mini MAC haul! Hope you enjoyed. Have you tried any of these products? What did you think? If you're a student, be sure to use your student discount on the MAC website to get 10% off.

kit

1 comment:

  1. Adding a touch plus a little accessory will certainly make the day much better. ;)

    Mary G (stamped concrete)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram