DIY Homemade Face Mask


I love face masks and they're definitely my favourite thing about a pamper night. When I was little my mum showed me how to make my own using ingredients we had at home and I still made this mask years later. Since you make the mask at home, you know exactly what goes into it and know it's 100% natural so it won't be harmful to your skin. 

W H A T   Y O U   N E E D

Gram Flour (1 tbs)
Turmeric (1/2 tbs)
Natural yogurt (1tbs)
Rose Water (add to form paste like texture)

Just mix all these ingredients together to form a paste and apply to your face. Leave for 5-10 minutes and when it's almost dry, massage whatever mixture you have left into your skin (or add water if you don't have any left) and leave for another 5-10 minutes then rinse. Your skin will be instantly softer and look more radiant! 

What is your favourite homemade face mask?

kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram