50 SHADES OF RED | OOTD & LOOKBOOK

 SHOP THE POST
Jacket | T-Shirt | Bag | Jeans | Shoes (similar) 

Red is one of my favourite colours to wear as I feel like it suites my skin tone whether it's a red lipstick or red clothing/accessories. Luckily for me. it just so happens to be one of the colours for this season so I thought I would share one way to incorporate the colour into your wardrobe quite easily with this beautiful bag. I wanted to keep the rest of this outfit pretty simple so that the bag would really pop out so I decided to pair it with black jeans and a slogan top. I decided to wear this oversized denim jacket with it as I have been loving it recently! It goes with so many things and I love the way blue denim and red look together. 

This is my first OOTD (Outfit of The Day) post and it was so much fun to create! The weather was definitely on my side today and I am so happy with how the pictures have turned out. Be sure to check out the lookbook at the bottom of the post.















kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram