CHANEL DUPES | BEAUTY STEAL


One of my favourite perfumes is Chanel Mademoiselle however, being a student I can't really afford to be spending £105 every time it runs out. Over the years I have found some pretty good dupes and i'm going to share my best ones with you on here.

Lidl - Suddenly Madame Glamour

Years ago I discovered that Lidl actually sold perfume and one of them actually smelled a lot like Mademoiselle. It was £4 for 50ml so I thought I would but it and give it ago, I also got my mum a bottle as Mademoiselle is also one of her favourites. I did a little test where I would spray the Lidl perfume on one wrist and Chanel on the other and make some of my family members smell them and it turned out that most of them actually preferred the Lidl one! Ever since then me and my mum have been wearing this perfume on a day to day basic and often get compliments on our perfume. 

NewLook - Blush

My next Chanel Mademoiselle dupe is actually a recent discovery and is from NewLook! Whilst at work on day I was serving a customer and got a whiff of her perfume so I asked if it was Chanel Mademoiselle (thinking I know my favourite perfume) and to my surprise she said it was one of our perfumes (NewLook). I then went to go look at the perfumes we had in store and I was so shocked! I picked up the body mist once my shift had finished as I thought I could use it to lock in the scent of my Lidl dupe. 

The Blush collection at NewLook includes- 
- 10ml perfume which is perfect to carry in your bag (£3.99)
-Body Spray (£2.99)
- Body Mist (£4.99)
-50ml perfume (£8.99)
-100 ml perfume, which I picked up yesterday (£12.99)

Don't forget to show your student ID to get 10% off the Blush collection in NewLook!

If you're a student who's looking for some great Chanel dupes then I would recommend these products to you, or even if you're after a great bargain! 

kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram