SPRING SCENT 2018



I love being told I smell nice and love discovering new scents for different occasions. Today I am going to share my favourite scent for this spring, which may come as a surprise to those of you who know me. My go to scent for years has been Chanel Mademoiselle however it is quite pricy, especially for a student like me. However, if you like this scent or you’re after a dupe, be sure to read my Chanel Mademoiselle Dupes post HERE where I share cheap alternatives from just £2.99!

During the summer I prefer a lighter, fresh scent and I find Marc Jacobs Daisy perfect. I love it when I spray a perfume and can still smell it on my clothes next time I go to put them on and this perfume does that.

Fragrance notes include:
Top – Wild Strawberry, Violet Leaves and Ruby Red Grapefruit
Heart – Whimsy-gardenia, Violet and Jasmine Petals
Base – Musk, Vanilla Infusion and White woods

I wouldn’t personally wear this perfume on a night out because of how light and fresh it is as I prefer a stronger scent for the evenings but is perfect for the day.
I actually got this perfume using my boots points so I didn’t end up paying a penny! You can read my post on Point Cards Worth Having HERE.

What are your favourite scents for spring?

kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram