LIQUID LUNCH | OOTD


SHOP THE POST

It was my friends 22nd birthday recently so we decided to go to a roof bar to celebrate. Luckily for us, the weather was amazing for the day so we took advantage and finally didn't have to leave the house with jacket/coat! 

Since it was snowing a few weeks before, I wasn't really prepared for this weather so I went onto Pretty Little Thing the night before and ordered a few new bits, including this beautiful bandeau. I don't own anything in this colour but since trying this on, i'm obsessed and think it suits my skin tone well. It goes with so many things and can be dressed up or down, whatever the occasion. The best bit? It's only £6! They have a range of colours so you're bound to find one you like. Between me and my housemates, we have this colour, black, white and a baby blue. 

If you live in Southampton or have a Revolution bar where you live, you have to buy the card! I paid £3 for mine and you get 2 for 1 cocktails all day long and even save on food! I managed to have 3 cocktails and food all for just £16 so I would 100% recommend picking one up if you love cocktails like me!









kit

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your friend , great pics, loved the color combination and how you complimented your natural beauty with the outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram